SPS Growth Challenge - Anyone?

how often do we update the parameters? Just onces? These things change

No, I believe the idea was to enter the parameters every week or two. You can use the form over and over again and it will just add to the spreadsheet.
 
Yes indeedy,

Sorry it took me so long to get these pics up.

just been busy.

These were all shot with flash so you'll just have to believe me when I say it does look considerably prettier under aquarium lighting:wink:.

anyway

IMG_4617.jpg


IMG_4618.jpg


IMG_4619.jpg


IMG_4623.jpg
 
you should try using weight for a comparison of sizes....granted it will depend on how thick the structure is (aka if one is low on strontium may not weigh as much but may be bigger/longer)
 
you should try using weight for a comparison of sizes....granted it will depend on how thick the structure is (aka if one is low on strontium may not weigh as much but may be bigger/longer)

I think that we've decided on water displacement. It's easier, cheaper and accurate.

CJ
 
If anyone drops out or if there is additional space I wouldnt mind jumping in on this...If not that is cool too.

Thanks
 
I would agree we need to finalize the list and the entries should be collected so Battle can move forward. They have been generous enough to donate all of this....should spoil it by dragging our feet.
 
Yeah compile a list for battle corals would be next step
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new