Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
At some point i'll need the official descision on weather you guys want this colony. If you choose to go with it i'll go ahead and frag it up as soon as I hear from you.

boxer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At some point i'll need the official descision on weather you guys want this colony. If you choose to go with it i'll go ahead and frag it up as soon as I hear from you.

Im down for your generous colony contribution. anybody else?

Thanks again adam

nater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely. We have never met before but under u on me all the time. Killer on saving. Your not far from me :)

I like the colony and it is perfect I think

nater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also on long island let me know if you wanna split shipping im in massapequa 11758

Definitely. We have never met before but under u on me all the time. Killer on saving. Your not far from me :)

I like the colony and it is perfect I think

ca2or

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My vote is start fragging....I would say cut 30 same size then depending on what is left we can either take the rest in one piece or trade the rest back to you for a smaller colony of something to use as a prize ;)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sound good to me.

I cut as many as I can as close in size as possible.

OP
OP
D

dre_jcsutton

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, Adam - sounds perfect. Thanks again. Frag away. Now that we have everything more or less worked out, I am going to start another thread. We will consider this challenge officially sponsored by Battlecorals.

Luvmyacans, you've got the lead on the Google Doc, that would be great. Would you prefer that everyone PM your their data and you populate the file initially, or would you prefer everyone edit independently? That is totally up to you.

OK, Adam, once you have fragged the colony, let us know exactly how many frags it produced and that will be our final cutoff number. I will then take the list from page 1, add the additional people who expressed interest in order, and then start the new thread with that list. Let's keep this thread going for questions and leave the other thread to document the competition.

One other order of business - why don't we all buy the 500ml graduated cylinder from Bulk Reef Supply? Its like $5. I think that is the most reasonable option to keep it accurate and consistent. Thoughts?

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good, I was planning on putting in a BRS order this weekend anyway. Thanks for the generous donation Adam, much appreciated!

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luvmyacans, you've got the lead on the Google Doc, that would be great. Would you prefer that everyone PM your their data and you populate the file initially, or would you prefer everyone edit independently? That is totally up to you.

I'll create a form linked to a spreadsheet so everyone can visit and add at their will. How often should we collect data?

I'll put a form together based on what we've got in the thread so far and I'll post the link when it's done.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back