SPS ID Please

HellaDudes

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2020
Messages
53
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone ID this SPS for me? It was sold to me as a birdsnest, but I think it is a digitata? Totally not sure, need help confirming. Thanks!
20200427_130717.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new