SPS ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter brmc1985
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

brmc1985

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2020
Messages
355
Reaction score
359
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have an idea what this one is? I bought a bunch of random browned out frags that someone couldn’t sell because who wants to spend $100 on a “name brand” acro that is brown. So I got a bunch for $20 each. This one is really catching my attention since it is now getting really dark pinks, purple and oranges with an amazing green base.

D8B4DCDA-6FDD-4F5C-8EB0-F620B811BDEC.jpeg
 
looks amazing.

maybe name it yourself. "looks amazing tenuis" <-- just a thought lol.
 
why cant i ever get a good deals on corals, always payed premium price. i need tips on how to bargain on corals.
coral look good!
 
Great find. I am terrible at making IDs. Can't even keep track of my own sticks names. Lets see, I have a red/green one, a pink/purple one, a yellow/green/blue one, a red/yellow/blue one, a...

@C. Eymann will have an informed ID for you perhaps.
 
Great find. I am terrible at making IDs. Can't even keep track of my own sticks names. Lets see, I have a red/green one, a pink/purple one, a yellow/green/blue one, a red/yellow/blue one, a...

@C. Eymann will have an informed ID for you perhaps.
Right there with you....

I think the only ones I actually remember the names, and can point them out, green slimer, princess peach, and WD.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new