Sps id

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2019
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,049
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this at a frag swap and I forgot exactly what it is. I think it's a Seriatopora

20200120_215711.jpg 20200119_195403.jpg
 
poccilopora, probably P. damicornis

sertiopora's polyps will usually be organized in a somewhat row/line pattern.

the corals on the right and left of coral in question are sertiopora
 
Stylophora maybe? Pocillopora tends to be more pokey but might be pocillopora. The second pic on the right is a seriatopora
 
Pocillopora for sure. Too clustered to be a stylophora and not pointed nor are polyps aligned like seriatopora.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new