Sps ID

ZoaJunkies

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2019
Messages
48
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this locally as a
Jason Fox Hot Pursuit Tenius

Can anyone verify. I am getting a lot of mixed reviews on it.
I paid I nice penny for it, it was more vibrant in prior tank. I just want to make sure what I bought if what I got

IMG_20200329_153658.jpg
 
if the costa is pink and the septum is like lime green then it could be.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new