Sps ID

Danghost22

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
97
Reaction score
46
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have had this acro for a little while and I have no idea what it is could someone ID it
3E65F9CE-93EA-46C4-B3FA-724937F7B3B3.jpeg
52A8DF16-667D-4236-9959-FB0EF1CE6C77.jpeg
 
Any idea on the fancy name? I was told it could be one of two things a pink Cadillac or a Burberry
 
It’s not a pink caddy. They have blue polyps. It could be the same species though. Somebody made up a red caddy or the likes, could be that.
 
It’s not a pink caddy. They have blue polyps. It could be the same species though. Somebody made up a red caddy or the likes, could be that.
I’ll take a
You only get a fancy name if you paid a fancy price from someone that bought it with a fancy name, otherwise, no need to pass it off as something with a “fancy name”.
At the current moment my buddies and I call it 305 pcp because we don’t know and needed something to refer to it.
 
Whatever it is it’s great looking.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new