Sps Identiy?

Gianluca

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
121
Reaction score
57
Location
Northville
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I bought a coral today and I just can’t seem to remember the name. Which is funny cause I can remember the requirements. I think it’s a monti... wanted to hear what you all think

9FF402E1-9F57-48BC-B3E6-0D3BDF2B3D34.jpeg EBA1A639-330C-41AA-A50C-4A20ED4BB968.jpeg
 
Like many chalices, that one puts out some long stinging tentacles just FYI. Leave 2" of space all the way around that at least.
Ah alright good to know. Do the tentacles stretch up and down too? Or just to the sides?
 
That coral will be the bane of your existence. It grows faster than a weed and stings to death anything. Keep it isolated or you’ll regret it.
 
Thank you for the advice, I have now moved it to the corner of my tank away from everything else
That coral will be the bane of your existence. It grows faster than a weed and stings to death anything. Keep it isolated or you’ll regret it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new