• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS/LPS frags for sale

Item Price
$20.00-$75.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Ti64reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Messages
136
Reaction score
76
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell a whole bunch of SPS and LPS coral. Mixed bag of Acros, Montis, and purple candy cane and about 30-40 in total. They are big frags and at only 20-75 each they are a great deal. I'm in Rocky Hill and can meet anywhere in central CT.
20230305_202849.jpg


Thanks,
20230305_202837.jpg
 
how far are you from springfield mass?
 
I'm near Danbury but down for a meetup. Shoot me a pm with what you have avail and prices. Thanks!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new