sps online

As others have already mentioned, you can't go wrong with Battle Corals. I've gotten some nice freebie corals from them in the past which was a nice bonus!
 
I like @Battlecorals and @LiveAquaria (for ORA pieces when they’re available). I also placed a recent order with @Coral Euphoria based on a recommendation from another reefer (who isn’t @SeaDweller because I avoid his recommendations at all costs).

I haven’t taken delivery yet of the @Coral Euphoria order but I’m excited about it and the customer service has been awesome (and I’m nearly impossible to deal with as @SeaDweller will tell you.)

Man, I just tagged a lot of people. I like to tag @SeaDweller whenever possible because he has an ongoing bet with @Chaswood79 over who can get tagged in more posts and he legitimately losses sleep over it. I personally don’t read any of their posts, though.
 
I like @Battlecorals and @LiveAquaria (for ORA pieces when they’re available). I also placed a recent order with @Coral Euphoria based on a recommendation from another reefer (who isn’t @SeaDweller because I avoid his recommendations at all costs).

I haven’t taken delivery yet of the @Coral Euphoria order but I’m excited about it and the customer service has been awesome (and I’m nearly impossible to deal with as @SeaDweller will tell you.)

Man, I just tagged a lot of people. I like to tag @SeaDweller whenever possible because he has an ongoing bet with @Chaswood79 over who can get tagged in more posts and he legitimately losses sleep over it. I personally don’t read any of their posts, though.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new