sps only tank

hello all!!! I have been in the hobby for about ten years. have had about 5 mixed reef tanks in my lifetime. I am finally starting a sps only tank!!!! a friend recommended this site to be able to get my hands on some sought after high end sps.

40nuvo all in one, no sand bed, plenty of lr
ovean revive t247(had geat success w china leds in the past so figure I would start w these, I reach 600 par at the top of the rocks, 300 at bottom of tnk)
plan to keep the alk at 8.5, nitrates 5-10, phos .1
plan to have a lot of flow ofcourse
using rpm fritz salt
kalkwaser in ato for ph stability
dose part a+b from esv

if you guys have any other advise...I would appreciate it...thanks...

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you…See you are not new to Reefing…



Explore…Learn…Share

5KxK.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new