SPS pack, mini colonies, and torches

Item Price
100-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Reef dog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2017
Messages
118
Reaction score
55
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPS pack includes: RR Pink Caddy, RR Firecracker, RR Pink Floyd, TSA Carolina Reaper, JF Beach bum, and unknown monti $300
TSA Carolina Reaper mini colonies $250ea
Beach Bum chunks $100 ea
3 head Dragon Soul $300
20221110_161905.jpg
20221110_173247.jpg
20221110_173228.jpg

20221105_114258.jpg
 
Update- pack sold but I have another
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
Pic off other pack available 300
20221207_155832.jpg
 
Sps pack sold, 1 more pack available, and 2 head dragon soul sold
 
I got 2 more nice sps packs available for 300...left to right:
Pink caddy, firecracker, pink floyd, Carolina reaper, and beach bum
Dm me if interested located in Daytona
20221226_125449.jpg
20221226_124947.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new