• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Pack + Rainbow Bounce Yumas

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up FS is a WYSIWYG Frag Pack. Pest free tank, all frags have been healing for a week + and are already encrusting.

All frags are 1" except for the Aqua SD Rainbow, which believe it or not, is a fast grower, I recognize it is a nub!

Asking $250

1.) Jason Fox Fox Flame
2.) Sunset Milli
3.) Aqua SD Rainbow Milli (nub)
4.) Battle Corals Blueberry Fields
5.) Wild Acro (baby blue base, dark green on top, with low nutrients, yellow tips, just not in my tank!)
6.) Reef Raft Pink Cadillac
7.) Reef Raft Excalibur Milli
8.) World Wide Corals Pink Tip (will be fresh cut)
9.) California Tort (branching encrusted frag, not pictured)
10.) Hulk Green Tenius (will be fresh cut)

Will also throw in a fresh cut frag of my hulk green tenuis, which is one of my favorites (front and center below) and a big multi branching encrusting frag of California Tort.

Standard shipping rules, send me a picture within an hour of pickup/delivery if any DOA and I will refund/replace, but not including shipping. I am not responsible for failures/delays on shipping side, but I have experience shipping corals and have never had an issue. I also will not ship if the weather is not great.

Here is a recent photo of my tank:

Here are closer shots of each frag. If you wish to see what the colonies look like, or the pieces the cuts came from, you can check my build, it is littered with photos.

Here are closer pack photos in order of 1-7
#1:

#6 & 7

Also up FS are x2 Rainbow Bounce Yumas. The large one is easily a silver dollar size +, and the "smaller" one is much larger than a quarter, but not as large as a silver dollar. These look like Godzilla, but I don't have lineage. $200 each

Last edited:
OP
OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF Fox Flame (and the wild colony pictured just below) and the top left is the RR Excalibur.

Sunset Milli and WWC pink tip:

RR Pink Cadillac

ASD is pictured below my first photo of the frag pack in the bottom center.

OP
OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I took a glance over, and realized that the WWC Pink Tip was actually Battle Corals Blueberry Fields. I've replaced the name appropriately, but I will also still add a fresh cut of the WWC Pink Tip, Hulk Green Tenius, and an encrusting branching frag of California Tort.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 43 51.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.6%
Back