SPS pest identification POTO Flamethrower

  • Thread starter Thread starter jhart85
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’d love to as well I’m afraid of in tank treatments at this point, so I may let it ride as is
Yes, be very afraid of in tank treatments. Ivermectin is no joke.
200+ day half life. It can be treated as a dip but must be rinsed in tank water before returned to tank. Better to do 2 rinses as some medicine will be in the rock and transfer to the system anyway.
I did a whole tank/rock dip when swapping tanks and I'm pretty sure the lingering meds killed my 5+ yo clam months later. This was with rinsing.
 
I made a dip with the flakes and dipped my acro

I had to trick the worms.

I put the acro in a bowl of tank water on top of my tank under low light and waited for them to come out.

Then I had a cup with lots of flakes blended with tank water to make a slush

I added a few drops at a time over the course of a few hours so the worms wouldn’t retract. I think this made a impact

Then I fed fish with the flakes for a few weeks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new