SPS Photos

Preston

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's much harder than it looks to take nice clear photos of SPS. Taking pictures of zoas and LPS is one thing but taking picture of SPS is another.

Here are a few I took today.

148gljm.jpg


scyiz6.jpg


5wwnrl.jpg


24yrbcx.jpg
 
Nice pics, I especially like your setosa and sunset montis. Great collection.

Thank you. There are still a few SPS I can't seem to get the right color from them. Plus they are so hard to focus the camera in.
 
Nice pictures Preston - Your right, it is a pain in the a@@ to get pictures of ANY coral.
I thought it was point n shoot! NOPE!

That Setosa looks like elk horns. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new