Sps slime

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quoc Vu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Quoc Vu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2018
Messages
406
Reaction score
205
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi does anyone have experience with Sps randomly sliming up ? Mines has been doing this randomly. Every few weeks I have other sps but only this tricolor does it. Any ideas? I would give it lots of flow to get it off but it comes back after awhile.


Cal 425
Alk 8.7
Mag 1300
Phos 0.1
Salt 1.025


1622221094128.jpeg
 
Is there another coral stinging it? I know mine will do that whenever another coral is too close
 
Is there another coral stinging it? I know mine will do that whenever another coral is too close
Thanks for the reply. No there is nothing close enough to sting it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new