sps tank from Vietnam

Bump for update? Also what sort of nitrate level are you running in this tank?
I don't test nitrate for long time...
Your tank looks amazing. Do you mind sharing how you care for your tank. Calcium Alkalinity etc. You have an amazing tank.
Sure bro... i use zeovit with zeobak zeofood and zeostart, calcium and alk with cakcium reactor
 
Some mushroom ^.^

20180217_152652-01_wm.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new