SPS tanks under Kessil 360W any pics?

ColaAddict

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
831
Reaction score
30
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of getting the new Kessils. Any SPS tanks use them? Can I see pics. How do you guys like them? What is the realistic range of each Kessil 360 W light with SPS tanks? I have a 48x24x16 (LxWxH) and want to know if I need 2 or 3 lights.
 
Here is a shot of my 75 with two A360Ws. It is stil a pretty young tank.
 
Here's my 29 biocube with a A350 that has been established with a Kessil for almost two years now. It originally had an A150W.

 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new