Sps turning green, help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FALUMAMA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FALUMAMA

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
29
Location
China
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I have a silly question, some of my corals are looking green, they used to be pinkish or redish, but they are looking really green now, it is especially obvious in the encrusting part, any ideas why?
 
What are the values for nitrate and phosphate?
What type and brand of lighting?
What are you dosing?
 
See his duplicate post... there's no issue; the coral is doing better and coloring up.
 
What are the values for nitrate and phosphate?
What type and brand of lighting?
What are you dosing?
Sorry I was posting on my phone and I went error again, kindly see the other post with some photos, no3 is around 3, phos is around 0.2, thank you for replying. The lighting is a copy cat item of radion gen6, and I’m only dosing kalk at the moment
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new