Sps under 12k

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bacon505
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Awesome rockwork! Love the coral species you chose. Lots of cool acropora that most people don’t keep and they all look great.
 
Yeah halide and t5 get good growth. I probably switch to full led
What are those blue polyps everywhere? Also awesome tank I remember seeing the build!!
they are blue clove corals, they are very invasive but none sting. I love them and have them on all my tank to cover the rocks to prevent algae
 
Curious about the wrasses - do you have a sandbox somewhere, or are they just dealing without it?
There are sand in the back end of the tank for them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new