Sps under the sun

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redox
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Redox

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
151
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing personal to the high blue light people but I like the natural sunlight look
stag-5.jpg
birdsnest-2.jpg
growthyes.jpg
tang_1.jpg
cameraplay8.jpg
closeup3_1.jpg
upandcomer_1.jpg
topdownclose1_1.jpg
 
Nice! Do you mind sharing your pics of your tank set up I'm curious?
 
This was my last indoor set up. 300 gallons
reefJULY2004001_1.jpg
 
That's cool love the pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new