Sps

calvo15290

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm new to sps and my water is amazing right now but I'm looking for any small free sps to try my hand I'm not spending 30+ on a frag that might die quick

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

OP
OP
calvo15290

calvo15290

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man that wold be amazing if you can with in the week come by sat any time but 5- sun at1 aside I'm good ill show my tank too

nerdwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang I gotta try this... Hey I'm new to steak but my stomach feels great and I don't really want to spend 40 bucks at Morton's in case I throw it up. Could someone who is good at steaks bring me 1 to try for free ?:D

Trebor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang I gotta try this... Hey I'm new to steak but my stomach feels great and I don't really want to spend 40 bucks at Morton's in case I throw it up. Could someone who is good at steaks bring me 1 to try for free ?:D

Sounds good to me too!!

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ha!

AirAngel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man
I settle for some softies!
Anyone???

Sent from my EVO using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You all do know sometimes its not all about money and more about helping someone out I have given more stuff away than I have sold

OP
OP
calvo15290

calvo15290

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And thank you all for the support lucky for me I'm getting my car fixed soon so I can go to you getting a ride is hard ATM I cannot express how thankfull I am and lucky for y'all I give out frags I have a 10 gallon full

jmann124

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if you wanna pay it forward sometime, hit me up. I'd offer you something but I'm currently trying to pick out what I want for my first coral.

nerdwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You all do know sometimes its not all about money and more about helping someone out I have given more stuff away than I have sold

Of course. I didn't mean any disrespect at all to those of you helping out or even the OP, I was just pointing out the humor I saw in the request. Where else would you be able to approach a group of relative strangers, ask them to give you some of their favorite things, and get a positive response?

I'm not often in a position to give stuff away here, but even if I was, that post wouldn't probably get much consideration from me. I got a great deal from Jay on some corals the other day, and I also got to meet him, you, and your family in person that day, which I really enjoyed. I appreciate the willingness of our community to support one another, and people like you who've stuck with the hobby for what - 14 years was it? - taking the time to help out new guys like me and the OP. But none of that is funny, which is what I was going for, so I just went with the other post instead. :)

OP
OP
calvo15290

calvo15290

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been in fish tanks for 11 years now and salt water in 1 year and now I'm getting a 6 bulb t5 light with 10 LEDs and bult in timers

jmann124

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just switched to a fixture like that. I love that set up. Bulb type is key to a healthy and good looking tank when it comes to those t5's.

solar

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pocillopora frag you can have if you come to me :D been to you twice its your turn lol

Last edited:

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 185 72.8%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 46 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back