SR Aquaristik Pick A Prize Contest (Round 2)

Mr.Alex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#1 went to the website and looked at the products. I would probably go for the dosing container and the speed mixer cause why not.

Sistawolf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

AcroJack

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We use SRA's skimmers. The build quality is off the charts and they have many innovative twists on products not seen elsewhere. Buy with confidence!

Last edited by a moderator:

Justin0123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SR GIVEAWAY-Recovered.jpg

SR Aquaristik $100.00 Pick A Prize Contest

Everybody wants something a little bit different so we decided to let you choose what you want! The winner of the contest will will receive a coupon code for $100.00 to spend any way they would like at www.SRAquaristik.com!

How to Enter

1. Simply go to sraquaristik.com and pick the item(s) that you would choose if you won the contest. You can use the $100 to purchase one item or several items. You can even use the $100 towards a bigger purchase if you want.

2. Post a link to what you are most interested in this thread.

3. LIKE the SR Aquaristik Facebook Page Here.

Bonus Entry

Okay, let’s have a little fun. The name of our company is not the easiest name to pronounce unless you are German! Many of our customers simply refer to us as SRA. Give it your best shot - add a video to this thread with you saying or trying to say “SR Aquaristik." Be creative…stand in front of your aquarium, say something funny, share a funny or cool story about your aquarium or how much you love this hobby! Don’t worry if you get it right! We would love to hear from you!

The winner will be chosen by random drawing on April 20th. The $100.00 cannot be combined with any other offers including coupons or sales items.

Thanks again to SR Aquatics for this fun contest!
srlogo_gray1-e13944936782781.png
upload_2017-3-24_11-5-34.png
I'm actually just about to start my first salt water tank within this next month. Took me awhile from all the reading and youtube vids. Finally almost have everything I need to get going. I don't want to go half cocked and just get some salt water and go for it buying equipment as I go, I wanted to have everything I will or would need as I do not want to fail. I've done freshwater cichlid tanks and did them very well. I have the ro/di 3 peice system,2 powerheads,all plumbing needs, bought a very cheap skimmer rated for 150g hoping it will get me going, got my stand built and my bowfront 46g tank, 2 wavemakers, and I made my own overflow and still working on my DIY led lights with overdriven t-8s. Just need the supplements, Salt, Live sand, live Rock and some ATO's. I need two 1 for sump and 1 for water system. Be cool to win as I never won anything not even a lotto ticket over 10$. I gotta be the most inlucky guy anyone can know cause its no exaggeration when I say nothing, its crazy lol. Well guess i'll know in april if I get two atos. Thanks, Justin

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back