SR Aquaristik Pick A Prize Contest

I would like the suppliments. I like trying new products like to know what avAlable.
 
FB liked! I would get the L27 strip light. Seems perfect for a 10gal nano I want to put together. Also a 2xl SRA t-shirt!
 
Liked on FB
 
I would want the dosing container and the 400 GPH water pump! Or towards a new protein skimmer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new