SR Aquaristik Pick A Prize Contest

Speed test mixer and the dosing chambers.
Liked on FB.
It was good to meet you at the Aquatic Experience.
 
I would go for the reef starter kit X2
sraquaristik.com/collections/concentrated-reef-supplements/products/reef-supplement-starter-kits
 
Facebook liked.
 
I would like the Bright LED strip light L27
 
FB Page Liked!

I could really use a new calcium reactor and I really like this one the
PRO CAL 400 CALCIUM REACTOR

https://sraquaristik.com/collections/calcium-reactors/products/pro-cal-400

Pro-Cal-400-main_1024x1024.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new