SR Aquaristik Pick A Prize Contest

If definitely like that magnetic stirrer, and I guess the rest would be spent on various foods
 
Wow too much to choose from

Screenshot_20180328-082622_Chrome.jpg
 
I would use that 100$ For a 3 chamber dosing res!
 
Winner is being drawn today, good luck everybody! Now comes the nail biting part LOL
 
Today is the DAY!!!! I'll draw the winner in a few hours...just to raise everyone's anxiety levels a bit first. :D
 
Congratulations @Dodgersfan!! You're our winner for this contest!! PM me within 48 hours to claim your prize!*

*If winner doesn't claim prize within 48 hours, we will redraw for a new winner.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new