• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SR Aquaristik Pro Skim 80

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m selling my SR Aquaristik Pro Skim 80 protein skimmer. I am the original owner and have had this skimmer for about 10 months. It works great, but is just a bit overkill for my 40 gallon lightly-stocked reef. It’s in perfect condition and has been cleaned with citric acid solution. I’m asking for $175 shipping included. The details from their website are below (https://sraquaristik.com/collections/skimmers/products/pro-skim-80-in-sump-protein-skimmer). Let me know if you have any questions!

• Simple to set up and operate
  • Extremely efficient
  • Quality construction
  • Quick and Precise adjustment valve allows fast precision tuning of the skimmer water level to control wet/dry foam production
  • Bubble chamber maximizes contact time allowing for efficient skimming
  • Cone construction maximizes skimming effect
Product Description:

The SR Aquaristik PRO Skim 80 In-Sump Protein Skimmer quickly removes organic waste from saltwater aquarium water. A powerful needle wheel impeller pump creates ideal sized air bubbles that force organic protein into a collection cup for easy removal. The SR PRO Skim 80 is recommended for aquariums from 50-80 gallons. SR PRO Skim 80 Skimmers are built using flame polished cell-cast acrylic. The SR Protein Skimmer is equipped with bubble plates, modified cone necks, air silencers and needle wheel impellers for maximum performance and quiet operation. They also have minimized footprints to make installation as easy as possible in smaller sumps.

Product Specification

• Filtration Rating: up to 80 Gallons with a light bio-load or 50 Gallons with a heavy bio-load
  • Footprint: 8”/20cm
  • Height: 15.5”/39.5cm
  • Max chamber diameter: 5 3/4” / 14.5cm
  • Outlet size: 1” quick-precise adjustment valve
  • DC Pump included
  • Pump power consumption: 18W
  • Controller included
  • Requires approximately 3/4” / 2cm of clearance to remove the collection cup
Recommendations for Use:

We recommend running the Pro Skim 80 between 8 and 10 inches below the waterline. If your sump is deeper, we normally use PVC spacers made by simply cutting 1½" PVC pipe to the appropriate length and placing them under the base of the skimmer.

135E6160-C56E-42BE-A7AF-9420A67C7760.jpeg

9982CFB6-1892-4A74-B2CA-198E45E9B92A.jpeg

CBDED950-5286-4F14-8F1E-9907F08A5B72.jpeg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back