St Petersburg reef shops

  • Thread starter Thread starter Krzydmnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Krzydmnd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2017
Messages
1,091
Reaction score
2,050
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I'm in st petersburg for a few days and wanted to get the local rundown in a few can't - miss reef shops. Any feedback would be welcome!
 
Sea Life fish and aquariums is pretty good, so is Fins and Skins. If you've got time, drive to Orlando and check out WWC and Reefer's Direct, you won't have any regrets ;)
 
Sea Life fish and aquariums is pretty good, so is Fins and Skins. If you've got time, drive to Orlando and check out WWC and Reefer's Direct, you won't have any regrets ;)
I'm flying out of Orlando Saturday afternoon. I'll try and go early to catch wwc!
 
Sea Life fish and aquariums is pretty good, so is Fins and Skins. If you've got time, drive to Orlando and check out WWC and Reefer's Direct, you won't have any regrets ;)
I stopped at WWC today. Wow.

Just. Wow.

Not only is it amazing store, the staff was exceptional
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new