Stand for 24x24” 65g cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter azreef729
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

azreef729

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2025
Messages
185
Reaction score
221
Location
AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking at purchasing a 24x24 65g cube tank, it does not come with a stand and I’m having a hard time finding anything to fit on. I know I can make my own, but just seeing if anyone knows anything out there that would be available.
 
I would check out Facebook Marketplace, there is some old antique end tables and stuff that are made of solid hardwood that should be able to hold the weight, or with very little reinforcement will be able to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new