Stand ideas

ndesrosiers

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to start a salt water aquarium and have decided that I want to use an IM fusion 20 gal long aquarium. The problem I am running into is what to put it on. I don't think IM has a stand specifically for the tank and I am not finding great options that would hold the tank and hid the ATO tank. Does anyone here have stand ideas?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new