!!!STANDING THE TEST OF TIME: THE ATL SHADES OF FALL!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And then some! I love this thing. Whenever I get asked for a top 10 or 5 even, there has never been an instance since I first got my own shades many years ago, that it hasn't placed somewhere high on either list.

Truly a longstanding classic at this point, Well deserving of some attention. I've probably sold hundreds of frags myself over the years, so I know this ones got a nice large presence among reefers.

Let's see some pics of your guys and gals Shades!!! Seems appropriate considering the calendar as well:)

Here's a couple of mine, new and old. I may have get out the camera and get some newer shots too, as my colonies are looking better than ever lately!

I want to see some of yours

LED grown 100%
IMG_2646_zpsvdbqpft8.jpg

IMG_2645_zpssc8mmxuh.jpg

Old Iwasaki grown shades, teeming with color! Just ridicules
Shades%20of%20fall_zpsbhpuzpku.jpg

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful! Still got a frag disc encrusted with it that survived my upgrade debacle. Looking forward to it growing into some beauties like yours!

swk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thrilled to find it in my last pack! One of my faves that doesn't have a huge presence in my neck of the woods. It will soon ;-)

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've collected many Atlantis frags since about 2002 but have also sold them once they grew out to colonies and I've had to shut the tank down. Having visited MingWei and Joleen many, many time I always had to come home with something new. Shades of Fall was always up there for me for Atlantis frags but honestly, given what they had in their hay-day, it's hard to pick one or two.

Dave

BryanS4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two frags, one from BC and got another local.

BC one is starting to color up real nice. I'll try and get a decent shot tomorrow.

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have their pink cytherea? Under appreciated but an outstanding tabling acro in the right tank IMO. I miss that one... Maybe a visit to the Bay Area... Reminiscing here, forgive an old-timer LOL!

Dave

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very nice. To my colorblind eye looks more like a pink lemonade lol.

There was a long time where the shades and lemonade were rumored to be the same acro! The debates roared sometimes even! lol...Those were the days

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a long time where the shades and lemonade were rumored to be the same acro! The debates roared sometimes even! lol...Those were the days

Interesting, although my pink lemonade and SOF, both which came from you look totally different to my handicapped eyes.....

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one is at the top of my list, I just can't justify spending $35 shipping on one frag. :(
Well, expand your list so shipping works out to $2 per piece, LOL! With acros, especially when dealing with Adam, you just can't get just one. Once you pop you can't stop! Ask me how I know:eek:

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one of these waiting for me to come get this weekend, among many others :) Can't wait!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 46 29.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 27.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 34.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.1%
Back