Stanley Cup Bracket Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leishman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I can’t see anyone else’s picks but I have a rematch of last years final with pens threepeating.
 
Boston will take them out
166.gif
 
Ahhh bummer I missed this!
 
How bout the golden knights someone in Vegas made a killing:rolleyes:
 
After the first round it looks like it will all be decided by the Caps Pens series.

Go CAPS - look for me on the TV tonight. I'm 10 rows behind the net the Caps shoot @ once. Should be easy to pick me out, I'll be the guy in a red Ovechkin jersey...................

R2R NHL.JPG
 
After the first round it looks like it will all be decided by the Caps Pens series.

Go CAPS - look for me on the TV tonight. I'm 10 rows behind the net the Caps shoot @ once. Should be easy to pick me out, I'll be the guy in a red Ovechkin jersey...................

R2R NHL.JPG
only penguins I like are at the national zoo.GO CAPITALS!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new