Star pic

Brad Syphus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
1,810
Reaction score
1,310
Location
Murray, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought this was a sweet piture I captured the other day.

013.jpg


014.jpg
 
Cool pics! I used to have starfish that looked just like that one. I had him for a few weeks and then I never saw him again.
 
I have 2 of them in there now. A bit over a month now.
I hope they do well, they seem to be good, always finding them in different spots in the tank.
 
I'm not sure, I'm thinking they called it a --- tile star. I'm just not sure on that.
 
I'll try to get a picture of the front of them as well.
 
Great shot. Love the little tube feet coming out.
 
That first pic is insane with the tank in the background!!!
 
One of them finally came out again so I could get a good picture of the front of him.

001-2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new