OP
Impala67

Impala67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
02C8BB04-3E71-4483-95FC-E15A7758B4DA.jpeg

So I found something out today, apparently starfish swallow there prey whole….. needless to say I won’t be feeding him anymore silverside minnows anymore!!

OP
OP
Impala67

Impala67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I thought I’d update this thread it’s been a month to this day since I asked you guys about him and a lot has happened!!
image.jpg
this is him today he’s been eating great i wen to my local lfs and they apparently had never even heard of these guys. So needless to say I was stumped again so I bought a whole bunch of random frozen foods to try for him. I put him in a separate tank and every day I gave him something new. Long story short he loves frozen clams!! And he also will eat marine cuisine plus the silver side minnows. I feed him about every two or three days. He’s also growing all of his limbs back I say about another week and they will be fully developed!! He loves to bury himself in the sand, one time I couldn’t find him so I put a little food in the tank and he popped right out of the sand!! He has not touched any of my corals for fish and is very calm in the reef tank. I will make sure to keep you guys updated if anything changes!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back