Starfish

hockeyjosh1987

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
goleta
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently ordered some frags online and there was a starfish hitchhiker. I’m wondering if anyone knows the species and if I should let it stay or not.

IMG_2206.jpeg
 
Asterina starfish. Very common hitchhiker
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new