Starfish

haigyfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey y’all can a green bristle starfish live with a sand sifting starfish? I heard the green bristles are mean and will eat anything. I have a couple clown gobies but they seem to all get along! Would a sand sifter get attacked?

KING KONG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all can a green bristle starfish live with a sand sifting starfish? I heard the green bristles are mean and will eat anything. I have a couple clown gobies but they seem to all get along! Would a sand sifter get attacked?
Sand shifter can sometimes overclean the sands I.e, clean beneficial things also. They slowly starve in tanks as they eat all the good stuff, then have nothing to eat. Sand shifter always starved in my tank. If u hv a big tank then u will be fine. I would not recommend green bristles.

OP
OP
H

haigyfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sand shifter can sometimes overclean the sands I.e, clean beneficial things also. They slowly starve in tanks as they eat all the good stuff, then have nothing to eat. Sand shifter always starved in my tank. If u hv a big tank then u will be fine. I would not recommend green bristles.
Why do you recommend against green bristles?

Tanglover1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hv kept them. The thing is that it catches small fishes so u can't keep any small fishes with it,even big ones r also not 100% safe. They get very-very big in size. Still they r fun to watch.
Why do you recommend against green bristles?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back