Starry blenny with anenome

Dreaduanoob

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
12
Location
Winterset
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20220212_104017.jpg

My starry blenny is constantly inter my anenome like this and on more the one occasion I have seen him inside my purple long tentacle anenome he doesn't appear to be in pain or stress when he does it just wanted to see if anyone else experienced this or has any idea how it is possible
 
Yup

My lawnmower hangs out with the LTA during the day, has built his den under a carpet, and oftentimes perches under the outstretched body of a Sherman.

The carpets the only one that even slightly concerns me.
Good to know this is somewhat normal behavior
 
20220212_104017.jpg

My starry blenny is constantly inter my anenome like this and on more the one occasion I have seen him inside my purple long tentacle anenome he doesn't appear to be in pain or stress when he does it just wanted to see if anyone else experienced this or has any idea how it is possible
My starry blenny does the same with my condy and Haitian anemones and my clarkii clowns don’t seem to mind at all I was worried he could get stung anyone know if he’ll be okay? He’s been doing it for a while and seems perfectly fine to me honestly he’s more active than just hiding 24/7 when I first got him thanks if anyone has anyone info
 
20220212_104017.jpg

My starry blenny is constantly inter my anenome like this and on more the one occasion I have seen him inside my purple long tentacle anenome he doesn't appear to be in pain or stress when he does it just wanted to see if anyone else experienced this or has any idea how it is possible
Interestingly my clown has ignored my bubble and my starry has made a home out of the cave under the nem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new