Starry Night too Light

  • Thread starter Thread starter BradB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BradB

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
597
Reaction score
339
Location
Hudson
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a really hard time getting pictures, this is just a tiny frag, which makes it worse. Anyhow, the color is accurate, and that is my question.

This is 'Starry Night' it is supposed to be a purple and green Garf Bonsai like Acro. When I got it, it was very dark, almost grey, with white polyps - not how it was supposed to look, but still a cool looking acro. It has grown nicely, it is probably around 250 PAR, but it is a light lavender with mint colored polyps and not far from just-another-plain-greenish acro. Is it bleached? Do you think I need to move it into lower light? Or should I just let it grow?

starry.JPG
 
Let it grow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new