Start a Panhandle Club!

Would you join a club in the panhandle

• Total voters

HeadStrongGrafx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked at a lot of clubs but i didn't see many that are in the panhandle like fort walton, destin, etc.. If there are enough members on this site that would like to be apart of that. We should form a club.
looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

TrentN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There already is a panhandle club. Florida Panhandle Reefkeepers Society. Infact our next club meet is this Sunday Nov 13th in Pensacola (this time) at Petland.

We have a forum, but unfortunately the server was hacked a couple of days ago and is currently down. www.panhandlereefers.com

We have meetings about every 2 months and switch back and forth between Pensacola and the Ft Walton Beach area. This will be our last meet of the year. The next one will be late Feb early Mar.

TrentN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a problem. I'm only on here because I'm going thru forum withdraws. I'm very active on that forum so I'd come and see if there is anything here. Saw this post and had to let you peeps know about our little group.

In the FWB area we usually have the meets in Shalimar at the Sailfish club. After the meets Elite Aquatics there off Racetrack and Matt's Coral Connection usually open their doors for who might want to come by.

TrentN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooops got the times mixed up for tomorrows club meet. It's at 12:30 not 1:30.

TrentN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Florida Panhandle Reefkeepers is having it's next meet Sunday Feb 26th at 1pm. Location is SB Reefs on Pine Forest Rd in Pensacola.

just4plaay

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Digging up an ancient thread here but if anyone in the area is still interested I'd be down for a Panhandle get together. Would have posted this on the FPRS website but can't tell if anyone actually checks it anymore.

Mrtakeoff53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think there is an issue with the FPRS website. I see some activity in there but new members can’t join. I got locked out of my account and it’s been MONTHS with no reply. I wish someone would take it over. I’m very interested in meeting local reefers, share stories and do a drag swap

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back