• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Start Pack corals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
5,522
Reaction score
537
Location
Rochester
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starter Pack corals!

200+ shipping you pick threw who and pay actual cost! check my reviews i give freebes lol

Baby Orange Ric-Mother Colony
OrangeRic.jpg

Green star polyps-Mother Colony
GSP.jpg

Toadstool
Duncan-mother colony
newtankpics9202008070.jpg

Radio Active Dragon Eye zoas-mother colony
RDEColony.jpg

0032.jpg

Greenish Palys-mother colony
WeirdZoaspalys.jpg

3 Different types of Gorgs
1 blueish purple mushroom -mother colony
PurpleShrooms.jpg

1 green mushroom
Pink Star polyps
Green torch Mother colony
newtankpics9202008066.jpg

Ora green birds nest
Reddish/orange palys
Kenya tree
Green Leather


Thats less then 12.50 a frag


First person who buys ill throw in a 3 head candy cane
 
Last edited:
I gotta see those pink star polyps. I remember you mentioning them before... Do you have a picture?
 
pics of everything tonight brotha!
 
I think so Phil. You have some nice beginner pieces in there, but nothing stellar in my opinion. In addition to that, people just aren't buying like they were a couple of months ago, I know my 401K is down 20% year to date, wiping out all gains I had, I am sure that I am not the only one that is pinching pennies right now either....

Try a local pick up, 10-12 frags/pieces for $100. I did that on a local board for me, and included some really NICE SPS, like A. Tortusa, A. Gomezi, and a really sweet red and blue millepora. I ended up selling 4 or 5 packs, enough to fund my current DIY project, and stash some away for my next one!
 
yea, a bit steep phil. either add more corals to the pack, or lower the price a bit. 12.50 a frag is also steep for some of those corals. just my opinion though. if u add some of nice zoas you got, perhaps you will have better luck!

gl, dan
 
okay sounds good mods please close this so i can just try another one :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new