Started in February

Neuel

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
33
Reaction score
11
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish- Mocha Davinci Clown Pair
Pygmy Angel
Royal Gramma
Lawnmower Blenny
Diamond Goby
Hippo Tang ( will be traded to LFS very soon) I knew better and I let my wife talk me into it because it's blue and she loves it.
Corals are 2 neon tip torches, 1 pink tip torch, 1 frogspawn (green and with purple tips) same green palys, zoa's and a gonipora that I just love. GSP also I am trying to get growing along the back wall.

Really enjoying this new hobby.

See ya!

20200705_170538[1].jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new