Started small, ended big 🪸

AlphaFenrir00

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
5
Location
Chillicothe Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started small but have slowly upgraded, it’s been a nice journey and I can’t wait to see all the coral growth over time! 🐠

120 gallon current tank:

IMG_9278.jpeg


32 gallon fluval flex:

IMG_0237.jpeg


11 gallon nano tank:

IMG_9935.jpeg
 
Good job
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new