OP
OP
D

Dante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just put the scape together as I've been collecting parts for the tank. I've purchased my plumbing, sump (not built), rock, and the overflow. I still need to drill the tank but I was thinking I could epoxy the rock in sections and put it back together after I drill.

20200521_222029.jpg

gabrieltackitt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good! Nothing wrong with epoxying first, just Be sure to only epoxy in sections that aren’t too hard to lift. And be sure to rinse the rock with RODI before you do, otherwise you’ll get some dust when you fill the tank up.

OP
OP
D

Dante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been wanting to get a power bar such as this,

And was wondering if anyone had ideas as to mounting it in my current build. I didnt know if cutting a slot out of the side or front panel of the stand would be a good idea in terms of sturdiness.

Also I've gathered basically everything I'll need for a while other then my skimmer and was wondering if I should forgo the rufugium in my sump design and just put as big a skimmer in as possible. Would the rufugium be worth it or would a bigger skimmer be best?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%

Back