Starting a RedSea Reefer 350 G2

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 2 years of no tank due to moving and cancer treatment, excited to start my first tank build thread. Tank should be here in a few weeks so stay tuned to photos, updates, and very likely, lots of questions!

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is so exiting! Congratulations; it makes me happy that you are now getting to embark on a journey of learning, frustration and achievement! Now we will be looking forward following your tank build! Bring us along and share plenty pictures! :star-struck:

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is so exiting! Congratulations; it makes me happy that you are now getting to embark on a journey of learning, frustration and achievement! Now we will be looking forward following your tank build! Bring us along and share plenty pictures! :star-struck:
THANK YOU!!

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Casper, wanted to let you know I started a New thread for my tank build If you wanted to continue following my build. Here it is: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-grateful-journeys-tank.1013672/

I updated my Build button too.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back