Starting a Zoa Garden.

417Society

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Joplin
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers,
I am looking for any kind of Zoa that I can get into my tank. Post pictures of any frags you have for sale or to give away.

I live in Joplin so any meets will need to be on a Saturday.

Thanks for reading,
Rob
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new