Starting dosing new all for reef Powdered mix.

paulrathor92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm only supposed to be dosing 1.1 ml of all for reef daily. Can I dilute the solution to dose more times in a day for a steady the levels. If so how much should I dilute.

Bume

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you sure man? That's only the dose for about a 5 or 6 gallon aquarium. As far as diluting it further, I'd email the tropic Marin folks to ask. I'm assuming you mean mixing it with more water, as in double so you could do 2.2ml or something? Not sure either way...

OP
OP
paulrathor92

paulrathor92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 21 gallons of what with rock and sand. And yes I was thinking diluting it with RO . Seen a guy on YouTube doing it but that was with the pre made solution. I guess I'm going to just do the recommended dose and see how it plays out.

Bume

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might be closer to needing 4ml per day. I started it about a month ago and have had some struggles. I'm up to about 40ml per day for 140g. The tropic Marin people responded pretty quickly when I asked them a question. Just not sure on the dillution stuff what with all the suspension of everything in the solution, not sure if it will mess with anything

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 39 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.3%
Back