Starting Fresh!!! Saltwater Tank!!!!

Welcome to Reef2Reef

fishwelcome.png
 
Hi my name is Sami and I had a freshwater tank as a kid.

I always dreamt of having a saltwater tank and now I took the first step.

got the tank it’s 63L nano marine tank got the sand and rock in waiting for few days to introduce some fish soon.

55B6AEED-093B-423F-986B-A5B394214563.jpeg

Hello Sami, welcome to the channel. Nice tank...looks great.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome!!

FREE ADVICE: The most expensive part of this hobby is impatience!!

Figure out what you want. Get the best you can afford, save for it if you must, and only buy it once.

Enjoy the hobby!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new