starting IM NUVO 25 Lagoon

rylagoons

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Location
arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
starting a IM NUVO 25 Lagoon

current equipment:
hygger mini wavemaker
hygger heated
AI Prime 16hd

mostly want mixed reef

thinking of these fish:

2 ocellaris clown
1 shark nose goby
1 not sure yet (any suggestions?)
1 six line/ fairy wrasse or fathead anthias
lmk if I can do this thank you. going to get fritz turbo start once my Lfs has them in stock ~tuesday. I will get a lid soon need to find one that allows the rock to poke out. got like 3 lbs of liverick to help cycle from my Lfs and everything else is off some used caribsea rock
tempImageEz32yC.jpg

tempImagekNshyV.jpg
tempImageNjFmEv.jpg
 
Congratulations on the new adventure!
 
Best of luck with the tank!
 
Good luck, I love my IM lagoon. A couple thoughts, it looks like you are right next to two windows. They may give you more light than you want.

I would not every get clown fish, and especially not in the 25 gallon lagoon tank. They would be ok when they are little, but when they get to breeding size, they can be very aggressive.
 
Looks great! This is the same tank I started with. it's a good tank! have fun with it!! Can't wait to see what you stock in it. what corals you gonna get?
also, thing about a 2nd light, just to make sure you don't get dark corners.
 
starting a IM NUVO 25 Lagoon

current equipment:
hygger mini wavemaker
hygger heated
AI Prime 16hd

mostly want mixed reef

thinking of these fish:

2 ocellaris clown
1 shark nose goby
1 not sure yet (any suggestions?)
1 six line/ fairy wrasse or fathead anthias
lmk if I can do this thank you. going to get fritz turbo start once my Lfs has them in stock ~tuesday. I will get a lid soon need to find one that allows the rock to poke out. got like 3 lbs of liverick to help cycle from my Lfs and everything else is off some used caribsea rock
tempImageEz32yC.jpg

tempImagekNshyV.jpg
tempImageNjFmEv.jpg
I am also about to start an IM 25 Lagoon tank. I am currently working on building the stand.
 
Any updates on your tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new