Starting over for the Seve... Severalth time. 0_o

XtraKargo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This has to be my 6th or 7th salt tank, and I forget how many freshwater I've owned. This is a 65 gallon corner (3 sides with a large bow front). My folks were into aquariums when I was little and I was introduced to saltwater around '95. Please don't think this makes me any kind of an expert. I like to think a life long learner. One of the reasons I'm here is the info on the Reef-Pi and how that gets going. (I had been tinkering with it offline for a month now, and just installed it today!)

I like hands on things, and I don't know a better way to work with the kids on some of the nifty stuff we find in this hobby. We got out the microscope the other night to hang out with some copepods. The kiddos are always excited to help us pick the next critter, and I can't keep the missus from buying more Zoas so here we go!

FTS from earlier today, and I plan to make a build thread. Just a nice snowy weekend here, and I'd rather be at the computer this moment.

20220116_134347_resized.jpg

As well as a few favorites for the time being.

20220115_153055_resized.jpg
20220115_153012_resized.jpg
20220115_153021_resized.jpg

I look forward to seeing where this goes, and can't wait to see some of your tanks along the way!

LAter DAys,

XK

Back