Starting Over sort of... Stocking thoughts?

So ended up kind of going a different route here. Ended up selling the melanurus wrasse cause he was getting a little too aggressive for my likes, I think that he caused my lineatus to jump:eek: So with all that being said I was down to my clowns, the starry blenny and the pink spot goby. Also started feeding the tank 2-3 times/day as suggested.

For christmas I ended up getting my Cirrhilabrus Earlei and he is nicely established in the DT after 6 weeks in QT.

Right now I have a small Juvi Cirrhilabrus Jordani and Cirrhilabrus Rhomboidalis in QT. After their 6-8 weeks in QT they will go in the DT via acclimation box.

After that my thoughts are to add a couple of flashers and the tang last. The flashers I am really interested in are Paracheilinus Attenuatus (if I can find one) and Paracheilinus Octotaenia. Anyone see any issues with this possible stock list?

2X Amphiprion Ocellaris
Salarias ramosus
Cryptocentrus leptocephalus
Cirrhilabrus Earlei
Cirrhilabrus Jordani
Cirrhilabrus Rhomboidalis
Paracheilinus Attenuatus
Paracheilinus Octotaenia
Ctenochaetus tominiensis (or similar)
There shouldn't be any major concerns. Just use a social acclimation box for introduction. It sounds like a good mix.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new